Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday #11


Hey y'all! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I know we did! 


Joining up with Sandra today for another edition of Happy Homemaker! 





The Weather:::
I think I jinxed myself when I asked where my cool weather had gone because today the high is like 57 I think..... WHAT THE WHAT!?!?!?


Thinking:::
I wish I could find my electric blanket 

Something Fun to Share:::
went to our church's Trunk or Treat ... our church is so creative! Our theme this year was "A Night at the Movies" and our pastor was East Clintwood!! 
One group dressed up like The Hunger Games and you had to take a bow and arrow and "Aim for Jesus"
another group dressed up like the Duck Dynasty guys with fakes beards... it was fabulous! I hate I didn't get any pictures, but I was too busy enjoying my babies :)



Favorite Blog Post of the Week:::
Not Just a Ponytail by Kate @ The Small Things Blog

On my tv:::
Deadly Women

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - vegetable soup and grilled cheese sammiches
Tuesday - spaghetti salad and rolls
Wednesday - talapia wild rice and broccoli
Thursday - leftovers
Friday - eat out
Saturday - Chicken and wild rice casserole
Sunday - French dip and fries

On my to do list:::
bathrooms
laundry 
beds
dishes

Homemaking Tips:::
don't overextend yourself. I have my to-do list for the day, but I take my time... I play with the baby in the morning, have my blog time, clean a little, play with the baby, watch a movie with the big girl, and if there's something I couldn't get to during baby's nap then I finish it once hubby gets home from work. Daddy gets time with the kids and you have a babysitter {nontheless}

Looking around the house:::
still in my jammies, oh such comfy jammies
the wind is blowing the trees and the sunlight is hitting the leaves so it's twinkling outside :)

On my prayer list:::
my sweet friend struggling with possible infertility

Bible verse, Devotional:::

Proverbs 29:17 (NLT)

17 Discipline your children, and they will give you peace of mind and will make your heart glad.

2 comments:

  1. Menu sounds sooo good! Love what your church did...espc East Clintwood!!! ROF!!

    Boy the temp did drop over there!! Feels good though, doesnt it?!

    Where is my electric blanket..now that you mention it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That high temp for the day is around the same as ours.... sadly it's not at all suprising over here :( On the plus side my baby is going through a very clingy phase and is on my lap all day keeping me warm!

    Your church sounds like so much fun! Halloween just isn't a very big deal in the UK... I kinda wish it was especially for the kids.

    Oh and I love your bible verse for the day :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing to me and I appreciate every one! If you are a no-reply commenter please leave me your email so I can respond to you! Thanks, y'all!