Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Chops :)


Found a recipe that bestilled my heart! and I knew that soon we would be fast friends! 

{Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops} were on my table that night! 


I used bone-in pork chops because that's what I had on hand...
I just adjusted the pan fry time for 10 minutes on each side to make sure it was cooked all the way through
and please make sure you set your eye to med-low because you don't want your sugar to burn! 

Isntead of cooking it in the pan next time I think I'll try a griddle because I can cook them all at the same time



I served it with yellow rice and green beans.
This is obviously the hubby's plate full of goodness


I made some yummy rolls, but didn't document anything because I didn't know how they would turn out...
Next time I make them I promise I will blog it! 


Happy Halloween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing to me and I appreciate every one! If you are a no-reply commenter please leave me your email so I can respond to you! Thanks, y'all!