Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday #8



Go check out Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

The Weather::: 

61 degrees and sunny... absolutely gorgeous!

Right now I am::: 
sittin on the couch, with the tv in the background
just put the baby down for her nappy
still in my jammies

Thinking:::
how overwhelmed I am with maintaining the house today

My favorite blogpost of the week:::
I hate this e-card by The Mrs.

Something Fun to Share:::
Went to Mom's Marketplace this weekend (my first consignment sale, EVER) and I got so many amazing play clothes for the girls for fall and winter! I'm overjoyed! I even found a few things for my nephew and his mommy for Christmas! 




On my tv:::
I was told by hubby that I needed to catch up on Revolution so we could start watching it together... don't know 'bout that

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - spaghetti and grilled cheese
Tuesday - hamburger helper and green beans
Wednesday - shepherd's pie and salad
Thursday - leftovers
Friday - salmon, wild rice, asparagus (GB for kiddos)
Saturday - BBQ pork sammiches potato rings and Green beans
Sunday - honey lime shrimp, rice and salad (I'm a little worried about this meal so if you have any suggestions to make it a little more man-pleasing that would be AWESOME MOM!)

On my to do list:::
tidy up the house
make sketti sauce for dinner tonight
laundry
bathrooms
dishes

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
I give up! I never have the time want to make the time

Homemaking Tips:::
Don't know if this is a homemaking tip, but I thought it was really interesting
it's so yummy, very chocolatey! 

Looking around the house:::
the toy box is knocked over and toys are everywhere
kitchen is sorta kinda picked up from breakfast
the light is streaming in from the kitchen windows and backdoor.. no need for a lamp on today :)

From the camera:::

 
my front door decorations, why yes! I'm ready for autumn!!

On my prayer list:::
always for my hubby's safety at work

Bible verse, Devotional:::

This was the scripture that Jason preached from Friday night and it still resonates with me

As Jesus was walking along, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at his tax collector’s booth.“Follow me and be my disciple,” Jesus said to him. So Matthew got up and followed him. Matthew 9:9

I wish we had that kind of faith.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy menu. I don't know how to make that more man pleasing, unless you throw in a steak and call it Surf and Turf for him LOL

    I watch Revolution with my hubby, it's a great show :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing to me and I appreciate every one! If you are a no-reply commenter please leave me your email so I can respond to you! Thanks, y'all!