Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Homemaker #7


hey y'all. its Monday and you know what that means! I'm following this lady right here. I'm lovin her new button :) so go check her out


The Weather:::
rainy rainy rainy.. all day long

Right now I am: 
listening to the baby pitch a terrible two's fit. poor mommy and baby (don't worry, she's in a safe place)

Thinking:
I really want to crawl back up in bed and waste away the day (whoa was me)


On my tv:::

Today Show

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - spaghetti

Tuesday - perfect chicken, ranch taters, broccoli
Wednesday - leftovers
Thursday - porkchops, rice, white peas, and baked beans
Friday - dinner out
Saturday - french dip homemade fries and green beans
Sunday - hot chicken casserole rolls salad

On my to do list:::
volunteering at the big girl's book fair

laundry
picking up bathrooms
make beds
dishes

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
thinking about making our halloween costumes this year but I can't decide :(

Homemaking Tips:::
dont have buttermilk? Add a tablespoon of white distilled vinegar to a cup of milk and let sit for 5 minutes! 

Looking around the house:::
Hubby's at work. Big girl is at school. baby is over her fit and playing in her toy corner. kitchen is clean, and I'm ready for my nap

From the camera:::

say hello to my little friend :)


On my prayer list:::
my hubby

Bible verse, Devotional:::
“God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers. Be happy about it! Be very glad! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, the ancient prophets were persecuted in the same way.” Matthew 5:11-12 NLT

5 comments:

  1. Terrible two's are the pits aren't they? lol Though I'll tell you, my oldest is 13 and sometimes her attitude is more like a 2 year old lol

    Hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my granddaughter went through her TWOs, I called it, "Fit Pitchin". Is that a green frog? Is he hitchin a ride or is he carjacking you?! LOL!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your menu sounds wonderful !! the eat out part too - but I'm talking about the food! :)

    I have a fit-pitching-at-any-moment almost-3-year-old so I feel your pain about the fits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy menu! I wish I had time to plan that well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do that buttermilk trick all the time!

    I am following you now too:>

    Danielle @ Blissful and Domestic
    www.blissfulanddomestic.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing to me and I appreciate every one! If you are a no-reply commenter please leave me your email so I can respond to you! Thanks, y'all!