Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Coffee Date


I love coffee, and I'm always looking for other girls to read about and share with so this link up seems perfect for me. 

If we were having coffee today, I would tell you that I'm having a hard time being thankful today

I'm not sure if I'm passing a kidney stone or not... all I know is that it feels like I am, and it hurts
Friday is supposed to be "stay at home with hubby and baby and do nothing day", but I have errands to run and I want nothing to do with those stinkin' errands

If we were having coffee today, I would tell you that even with all the yuckiness I just shared, I get to attend {Awaken} again tonight and my heart is overjoyed!!! 

Can't wait to hear what all you would share with me over a cup of coffee! 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I sure hope you feel better really soon girl and have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no kidney stone! hope you feel better soon!! try and have a good and hopefully pain-free weekend

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing to me and I appreciate every one! If you are a no-reply commenter please leave me your email so I can respond to you! Thanks, y'all!