Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday #13



Hey y'all! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I know we did! 


It's Monday again, so that means I'm joining up with Sandra today for another edition of Happy Homemaker! 

The Weather:::
its gorgeous today! I got to wear a cute little scarf out today and actually had to put jackets on the kiddos 

Thinking:::

I really need to sweep the kitchen floor

Something Fun to Share:::
cheesecake has always been my contribution for Thanksgiving and this year my big girl got to help me =)
we cookin' up a stome y'all!


Favorite Blog Post of the Week:::
enter shameless plug here 

On my tv:::
Raising House
Deadly Women
Unusual Suspects
Home for Dinner with Jamie Deen

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - spaghetti salad and homemade rolls
Tuesday - pancakes. sausage, eggs
Wednesday - {hot chicken casserole} and salad
Thursday - Thanksgiving @ my mother-in-laws and my mommies
Friday - leftovers
Saturday - potato soup baked chicken and broccoli
Sunday - leftovers

On my to do list:::
Vacuum
clean bathrooms
laundry
definitely clean up the kitchen after baking, HA!

Homemaking Tips:::
need self rising flour? add 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder and 1/4 tsp of salt to a cup of all purpose flour and bigga bam! you got it!

From the Camera:::
so proud of her =)


Looking around the house:::
the kitchen scares me sometimes. The big girl is sitting in her "reading" chair watching a movie, baby is sleeping so it's abnormally quiet in the house. my soul is a peace, for the moment =)

On my prayer list:::
traveling mercies for all everyone's family this week
that these cheesecakes come out wonderfully

Bible verse, Devotional:::

Isaiah 54:10

10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
nor my covenant of peace be removed,”
says the Lord, who has compassion on you.


God loves you no matter what! His love is unshaken!



If you are a no-reply commenter, please leave your email so I can reply to you 

Hope everyone has a blessed week :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Whitney!
    I wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you found me. I love this idea of Happy Homemaking!
    Jessie @Life with the Larsons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu for the week looks delicious!

    Your daughter is so cute! I love how proud she looks of herself. There is nothing better than kids helping in the kitchen. :)

    Hope you have a wonderful week.
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    Liz @Attempting to be a Super Mom

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing to me and I appreciate every one! If you are a no-reply commenter please leave me your email so I can respond to you! Thanks, y'all!