Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday Topics {Week 4}


hey ladies! Welcome to another week of Tuesday Topics hosted by {Lauren} and {Tiffany}


This week's topic is:::
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

This was actually really difficult for me to answer because there's so many places I would enjoy visiting!
Especially in all the different seasons...

I think in the fall my favorite place to visit would be New England.
I have actually envisioned myself driving up the coast with my hubs and kiddos
scarves, beanies, gloves and coffee in hand
with rocky coves on our right and beautiful lighthouses up ahead.



Yep, that would be absolutely Heavenly :)


Where would you visit?

3 comments:

  1. i would love to go to New England too! it always sounds/looks sweet and special. :) especially in the Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. England. Always been my dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna go to New England to see the leaves change! Never seen leaves really change living in the desert! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing to me and I appreciate every one! If you are a no-reply commenter please leave me your email so I can respond to you! Thanks, y'all!