Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Tuesday Topics {Week 3}

I missed a lot of bloggin' time last week, so I missed week 2 :(

Linking up again today with Lauren and Tiffany for Tuesday Topics and boy am I excited!

at the same time, I also feel like I might get some hate mail about this week's topic.. Describe your perfect day.

and the main reason I think I will get hate mail is because I pretty much have my perfect day every Sunday

Because of hubby's work schedule, Sunday is the only day where {all} four of us are together and we make the most of it...

Wake up and make a yummy breakfast for my fam jam {pancakes/sausage/eggs or homemade biscuits, bacon, eggs, and grits}.. 

head off to church and hear a great message

have a great lunch, watch a family movie with hubby and the kiddos, take a nap and maybe even make some time to crochet

play with my babies and enjoy a meal with extended family

crawl up in a warm bed 
and possibly watch any movie above the rating of PG

Thanks for stopping by and reading about my perfect day.. I can't wait to read what everyone else has to say

Apparently there's something going on with Blogger, and everyone has turned into a no-reply commenter, so if you comment, please leave your email address :)


9 comments:

  1. Aww, your right our perfect days are alike in our wants. Thanks for stopping by http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/ I connected to you gfc and when you get a chance I hope you will connect to mine. Also, I am having a blog hop and linky party today; if you want to join.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT !!!! isnt family time so precious???? Its beautiful that you make that time such a PERFECT time! :) have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must just be for you? People are not no reply bloggers when commenting on my site...and yeah gotta love a good Sunday! Sounds awesome! Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a fantastic day and similar to our Sunday's! Love lounging around with my hubby and baby! rachelsimons82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an awesome day! I'm glad you get to actually live your prefect day every week :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey...love your idea of a perfect day, your family sounds great! Especially liking the breakfast in the morning :) xx www.hairlikespungold.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so sweet! It's awesome that you're not wishing for some fantasy life and you're just enjoying your life as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I think my favourite days are most saturdays too! I love being able to do things around the house with Inspector Climate and doing some gardening and baking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you pretty much described my perfect day, a day filled with just family? Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such a blessing to me and I appreciate every one! If you are a no-reply commenter please leave me your email so I can respond to you! Thanks, y'all!