Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What's for Dinner? Hot Chicken Casserole

So once again, I'm cooking one of my mommy's recipes... She and my Nana are the best! 
This is what you need

Almost 1 whole rotisserie chicken
1/2 cup sauteed onion
4 TBS butter
1 can cream of chicken
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 oz jar pimento
4 oz jar mushrooms
3 oz jar Asian/Chinese noodles
1/2 to 1 whole sleeve ritz crackers

Preheat oven to 350 F
Pull chicken apart and add to large bowl.
Sautee onion in 2 TBS butter
Add next 5 ingredients (I like to make sure my pimento and mushrooms are diced finely bc my house is full of babies that don't like their veg)
Stir ingredients together and pour into 13x9 casserole dish (make sure its sprayed)
Crumble ritz on top of and add remaining butter (in 8 pieces) onto topping
Place into oven and cook for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Serve with salad for complete meal.

Sorry, no pictures but trust me it's delish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing to me and I appreciate every one! If you are a no-reply commenter please leave me your email so I can respond to you! Thanks, y'all!