Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday #5



The Weather:::
its about 84 right now but with partly cloudy skies. it's supposed to rain off and on today. 

Awesomeness of the Week:::
I ordered these spice jars last week and they should be arriving soon. I can't wait to put them to good use

On my tv:::
Unusual Suspects
Money Saving Meals with Sandra Lee (crock pot edition)
Days of our Lives
Dr. Phil


On the menu for this week:::
Monday -  sketti and salad
Tuesday - crock pot cubed steak mashed taters and broccoli (I actually use cube stew instead of cubed steak)
Wednesday - hot chicken casserole and salad
Thursday - leftovers
Friday - dinner out
Saturday - fish sticks, mac n cheese, broccoli (can you tell my 6 year old chose this menu)
Sunday - stroganoff for lunch, sloppy joes, mexican rice and green beans for dinner

On my to do list:::
Laundry, clean bathrooms, make ranch dressing, make SOS Mix
  
What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
same ole blanket 


Homemaking Tips:::
I caught sight of this whilst watching Paula Deen earlier.... when making a multi layer cake, spoon a small amount in each of the pans and once each pan has one dollop. Continue until batter is gone. I'm glad I finally found this because one layer is always a bit bigger than the other. I don't know why I never thought about this before :(

Looking around the house:::
Our mountain of laundry is staring me in the face, but I'm ignoring it. The baby's asleep and so is the lab. I'm hungry, very hungry and all I can think about is spaghetti, but that's supposed to be for dinner once again :(


From the camera:::
Now here's a first.  I haven't taken many pictures this week, so I have none to share today.  Bummer!  
  
On my prayer list:::
Awaken Montgomery is on my mind today. We start our ministry soon... I just pray this is where God wants me. My hubby has a career choice to make today. I just pray this choice will glorify Him. 

Bible verse, Devotional:::
But Moses pleaded with the Lord, “O Lord, I’m not very good with words. I never have been, and I’m not now, even though you have spoken to me. I get tongue-tied, and my words get tangled.” Then the Lord asked Moses, “Who makes a person’s mouth? Who decides whether people speak or do not speak, hear or do not hear, see or do not see? Is it not I, the Lord? Now go! I will be with you as you speak, and I will instruct you in what to say.”

Exodus 4:10-12

Who knew the Bible could be so straight forward?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing to me and I appreciate every one! If you are a no-reply commenter please leave me your email so I can respond to you! Thanks, y'all!