Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

what are you up to today?



Today's weather is so nice.
August in Alabama is the hottest month of the year.
September/October can't seem to make up their minds.
One day its sweltering and the next its chilly in the mornin' and you get to open the windas in the afternoon
and that's what I've chosen to do today.. Open my back door and raise the windas :)
raise? rise? We'll go with raise!

I've got tons to do, but you know me... they won't happen til I'm ready for them to happen. Then I'll hate myself for procrastinating. Happens everyday. When will I learn?

make the beds
fold laundry
meal plan
put dishes away
patiently wait for the iPhone update
(I know I'm not the only one haha)

I'm excited for tonight's dinner. I switched some dinners around because I left something out and I don't feel like going to the store for ONE item. It can wait. Sloppy joes (my favorite childhood sandwich), P-Dubs Mexican Rice Casserole, and green beans just to have a veg, even though we ALL know vegetables don't get along with sloppy joes.

Things We'll do tonight as a Fam-Jam!
go on a walk
watch Jake and the Neverland pirates
try really really hard to work on my blanket

It's the little things in life that make this 'stay at home mom' thing all worth it.
What are you up to today? Errands? dinner out? Church?

I leave you today with my favorite picture of my love and me, just because I can!

Leave a comment!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing to me and I appreciate every one! If you are a no-reply commenter please leave me your email so I can respond to you! Thanks, y'all!