Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Quarter-Century Day with my Nana!

I think one of the most amazing things in life is to share a birthday with a family member. I get to partake in that blessing every year because my Mom's mom and I share the same birthday! My Nana, who is the opitome of the Proverbs 31 woman has been a constant reminder of how well a woman should and can take care of her family to the fullest of God's intent! My family and I at truly blessed to know this woman. She has been tested so much over the past two years and through those trials she has definitely shown how merciful and Mighty our God truly is. I know I couldn't be the mother I am today if it weren't for her guidance (and my mother too of course). I love you Nana. Happy 75th birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing to me and I appreciate every one! If you are a no-reply commenter please leave me your email so I can respond to you! Thanks, y'all!