Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

What's For Dinner? 2-Week Menu Planning

I promised more posts so here we go ladies.

Here is our menu for 5/21 - 5/27
Monday - man pleasing chicken, squash, green beans
Tuesday - meatloaf balls, stuffed crescent rolls with asparagus
Wednesday - roast, carrots, potatoes, salad
Thursday - cheesy chicken lasagna, salad (broccoli for the babies)
Friday - steak, potatoes, salad
Saturday - cowboy chow
Sunday - leftovers

 Here's my shopping list for the next two weeks. Please excuse the amateur photography



Here is our menu for 5/28 - 6/3

Monday - BBQ chicken (crock pot) served over rice, vegetables
makes for two meals
Tuesday - pizza puffs, dipping sauce, salad
Wednesday - simply sour cream chicken enchiladas, salad
Thursday - leftovers
Friday - stuffed peppers
Saturday - Hot Chicken casserole, white peas
Sunday - Memorial Day Cookout at Mama's

Here is our menu for 6/4 - 6/10

Monday - MY 25th Birthday Dinner out 
Tuesday - taco pizza
Wednesday - poppyseed chicken, broccoli, roll
Thursday - leftovers
Friday - spaghetti and salad
Saturday - wedding reception (CONGRATS CHRIS AND EMILY!! :)
Sunday - Daddy's Birthday Dinner at the Ranch 


Thank goodness we are being treated so much the first week in June because if I'm not careful I'm going to break my budget! 

Most of these recipes are brand new for me. If they turn out amazing then I will post them 

Thanks for stopping by
Whitney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing to me and I appreciate every one! If you are a no-reply commenter please leave me your email so I can respond to you! Thanks, y'all!