Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

happy birthday, my love


I love this picture of Wes and me. I think it has to be my absolute favorite :) its a perfect depiction of Wes's personality, and of course, he hates it!

This post is for my husband, my love, father of my children. Happy Birthday to you! 25 years have come and gone since the Lord blessed your mother with your presence and now I have the pleasure of being blessed by you everyday.

You've been my biggest cheerleader over the passed few years and I only hope I can return the favor!!

Once again, Happy Birthday to you! I hope you enjoy the events of our celebration Monday - Hannah and I have worked hard to make it perfect ♥

-whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing to me and I appreciate every one! If you are a no-reply commenter please leave me your email so I can respond to you! Thanks, y'all!