Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Thankful

Hannah had a rash this passed week so we took her to the doc to see if everything was ok. All her tests and cultures came back fine. They thought maybe the area was just irritated. They told us to put diaper ointment on it to calm it down. That's something I haven't had to do in a while.


Had my D&C check up today. I wasn't really nervous because nothing felt wrong.. I just didn't want him to say that we had to wait three months or so to try again! we got some good news, tho! everything looked really good and my numbers were down so he said we could start trying again when we felt ready.. we got the go ahead! w00t w00t! as a friend of mine would say.


Today is Monday so that means Wes works a full 24 hour shift today which really stinks. the guy he's working for called him yesterday to let him know that he might not be needed, so we made plans to go out to dinner if he doesn't have to work.


We had a great day yesterday as well.. After church Hannah had a swimming play date with a family friend, Ella.  I didn't take a whole lot of pictures because I was too busy having fun, but this was my favorite picture of the day


Big girl Ella and scaredy cat Hannah sticking safely to the float!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing to me and I appreciate every one! If you are a no-reply commenter please leave me your email so I can respond to you! Thanks, y'all!