Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Snow Days

ok so I know I said my next post would be about our photo shoot with Brittany Willis, but I just had to put this out there for you guys to read...




On the sixth day, God created men and women. On the
seventh day, He rested. Not so much to recuperate, but
rather prepare Himself for the work He was going 
to do on the next day. For it was on that day - the eighth 
day - that God created the first teacher.

This Teacher, though taken from among men and
women, had several significant modifications.
In general, God made the Teacher more durable than
other men and women. He made the Teacher tough... but
gentle, too. Into the Teacher God poured a 
generous amount of patience. He gave the Teacher
a heart slightly bigger than the average human heart.
And He gave the Teacher an abundant supply of hope.

When God finished creating the Teacher, He stepped
back and admired the work of His hands. And
God saw that the Teacher was good. Very good!
And God smiled, for when He looked at the Teacher, 
He saw into the future. He was placing the 
future in the hands of the Teacher. 

And because God loves Teachers so much, on the
ninth day God created "snow days"


During my internship I've had some pretty difficult days... this definitely makes up for it. Blessed are those who walk with the Lord




Also, Auburn plays Mississippi State tonight in about 10 minutes! so excited! WaRR EEagle!! Let's Go Cam Newton!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing to me and I appreciate every one! If you are a no-reply commenter please leave me your email so I can respond to you! Thanks, y'all!