Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Visit to the Baby Doctor!!

well, we didnt get the news we were expecting. Hannah was soo perfect and I never had a problem with her so when I started actually feeling pregnant and having morning sickness with this one my first thought was, " I know this is what its supposed to feel like, but I really hope nothing is wrong".. Nothing is wrong, its just that my dates are different from their dates. I was a week off. which doesnt make any sense to me because I know exactly what day I started and all that jazz (I know that might be a little personal, but i dont really care anymore) Doc has me at 6w1d and I thought I was 7w1d. Weird. he wants me to come back next monday for another ultrasound because the only thing they could see was the embryo sac. Scary. Doc mentioned the m-word (miscarriage) just because he didnt want me to freak out if anything happened like getting cramps or bleeding. he wanted me to be prepared. Which, at the time, I hated him for even thinking anything like that, but now that I've calmed down appreciate him telling us. talked to my mother in law and she said it could be a sign of twins... that it COULD.. not that it IS.. but that it COULD. Im frustrated and scared, but I know the Lord has us in His hands. His plan and His Word is perfect. All I am sure of right now is that this is going to be the longest week of my life! I dont mean to be mean or ugly by saying this, but we don't want "sorries".. we need prayers. Lots of prayers.


 Matthew 21:22 says "You can pray for anything, if you have faith, you will receive it."


We are putting this precious little life in His hands. He will not forsake His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such a blessing to me and I appreciate every one! If you are a no-reply commenter please leave me your email so I can respond to you! Thanks, y'all!